2021 CAN TECH Fall Conference recordings are now AVAILABLE.
Originally recorded on October 20 & 21, 2021.
2021 CAN-TECH LAW Annual Conference to stay on top of the most recent and significant developments in Canadian and international technology law, gain an analysis of critical changes from over 45 leading experts from across Canada and the globe and to connect with our faculty and your peers via our interactive online experience. Get the answers you need to the latest and most critical technology law questions including:
- The latest legal developments related to privacy, cybersecurity and artificial intelligence
- Managing risks arising from the expanding use of digital identification technologies
- Changes in all areas of intellectual property and the implications for technology transactions
- Comprehending evolving legal issues related to blockchain and non-fungible tokens
- Drafting and negotiating digital interaction agreements and risk allocation
- Keeping up with new standard contractual clauses for transferring personal data
- Member: $450 + HST
- In-House Counsel: $350 + HST
- Non-member: $650 + HST
- Student: $75 + HST
One day only (choose either Day 1 or Day 2):
- Member: $225 + HST
- In-House Counsel:$125 + HST
- Non-member: $325 + HST
- Student: $40 + HST
A link to access the webcast recording will be included in your registration confirmation. Be sure to check your spam/promotions folder.
There are no refunds.